After having reviewed the comparison table from the previous point, we are sure that you have a clear vision of the product you need. But we are not going to settle for simply leaving you a table. So let’s analyze, one by one, the advantages and disadvantages of this Top 5 massagers for cervical muscles.
Can you imagine being able to relieve all the tensions of the neck and the back, from home and for less than $60? Well, this is what you will get when you buy the Naipo MGS-150D handle massager. You don’t have to imagine it anymore.
At bestmassagechair.us , we have the illusion of helping you relieve shoulder and neck pain. There are days and weeks of high intensity in which we come home with too much stress. We can’t get a good rest or release stress.
Well, I think you have just discovered one of the best solutions – AND CHEAPER – to relax that cervical tension from home.
Keep in mind that massage devices are not a substitute for the work that a specialist can do. But they are an ideal investment to save you time and a few extra euros during the week. As you can see, the Naipo MGS-150D cervical massager has a price of less than $ 60 if you take advantage of the offer that we propose, which makes it one of the most optimal options in terms of value for money.
But if you want to have more details that may convince you (or not) to buy the Naipo 150D model, we are going to put it to the test and we are going to bring you the complete review so that you can have a more satisfactory purchase. We like to help you choose without wasting your time. Let’s go there?
TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF THE NAIPO MGS 150D BACK MASSAGER
At bestmassagechair.us we consider the Naipo MGS 150D model to be one of the best. And we are in love with its fantastic value for money. But we are not the only ones who think the same, if you keep reading you will see that the opinions of other users also support this massager.
But what do you think if we start with the first thing and see its technical characteristics?
The first thing to say is that it is a “handle” or shoulder type cervical massager. These are the ones that have two hanging straps to grab with your arms and hands. And it turns out that these additions give it a certain versatility that not all models on the market have.
The handles turn these machines into useful massage devices for every area / muscle of your body. Later we will give you tips for use so you can get all the juice. Now we are with the technical aspects.
Another benefit offered by this particular model is its size, which makes it very manageable. In short, the Naipo MGS-150D is a very profitable investment so we would like to offer you a list of all its features so that you can get a better idea:
- The dimensions, exactly, are: 44 cm x 50 cm. And they should not be confused with the dimensions of the box.
- The weight of the product is approximately 1.8 Kg.
- It is versatile. Whether for areas of the body or for the place of use (at home, in the office or even in the car).
- It has 8 massage balls, also called nodes. Each one with Shiatsu capacity for a deep and renewing massage.
- The construction of the product as well as its 3D massage thanks to its two-way rotation rollers, make it fit perfectly to the cervical area and shoulders as well as thighs, buttocks or abdomen (among others) if you use it to relax different muscles .
- Improves blood circulation while massaging thanks to its advanced heat mode.
- Auto-off after 20 minutes, for safety.
Naipo MGS-150D vs Naipo MGS-801
The model you see in the image is very similar to the Naipo MGS-150D, but in this case it is the MGS-801. What is the difference between them? We leave you a small guide as a clarification so that you can decide between one or the other if you are in that situation.
To begin with, we must make it clear that even the “Naipo” brand itself classifies these two massagers in the category of massagers for shoulders or with handles. But this is an aspect that we can already see with a first visual.
Therefore, the inequality between both products seems to be to be found in the materials of manufacture and / or operation.
Let’s go with more details:
- First of all, we must talk about the massage nodes, since in the 150D we find that they are all the same size. While in 801, despite having 8 as well, it has 4 larger ones and another 4 smaller ones. In practice it is not a noticeable difference.
- The Naipo MGS-150D offers a protective cloth for coloring between the device and the skin. It is included in the shipment together with the device, and serves to protect the skin of the massager, the skin of the person who uses it and the mesh fabric. It helps the massager mesh not wear and improves, in general, the friction with our skin. It is also washable in any washing machine.
- Both are [U] shaped but, in the case of the 150D and also based on the opinions of the users, we consider that it may be somewhat more ergonomic than its brother.
- And the last difference lies in the price, which can be the differential factor. Do you want to do a check? We leave you an offer for the Naipo MGS-801.
Still, we feel that when it comes to performance, both models deliver what they promise. We advise you, however, to go through the Review of the Naipo MGS-801 that we have also carried out if you want to have even more details about both models.
Remember that if you are between buying one or the other, you should pay attention to the fact that both have a note on Amazon (in user opinions) of 4.3 out of 5. This means that both one and the other have a good performance and fully comply. At bestmassagechair.us we attest to this and recommend them.
The support of a specialist brand
Naipo or NaipoCare is a professional brand that is dedicated to body massage. In its catalog you can find massagers of all kinds and for all parts of the body: neck, shoulders, back, buttocks, legs, feet …
In conclusion, we can say that being a specialist brand with years of experience in the market knows well what to offer the user. And that is a plus point for Naipo massagers.
As they say, they are dedicated to seeking your well-being. And we believe that it is important to mention the development and sales team behind these products because that usually translates into better guarantees and customer service.
So, already knowing all this about the brand, one last point that we have already mentioned above should be noted: it offers everything you need. And in the box of the Naipo MGS-150D, therefore, you will find:
- 1 Neck and shoulder massager.
- 1 User Manual in Spanish.
- 1 AC Adaptador (Input:100-240V, Output:12V 2.5A).
- 1 Car adapter.
- 1 Washable cleaning cloth with velcro.
- 2-year warranty and 30-day return (at least, if you buy it on Amazon).
REVIEW OF PROS AND CONS TO BUY THE NAIPO MGS 150D
WHAT OPINIONS DO USERS HAVE?
One of the most important things to assess before buying a product is the opinions and ratings of users. With the Naipo MGS-150D massager we have already seen that this factor is one of its strengths due to the good mark it gets. But now it’s time to see in detail what users value and what frequent doubts they have.
We have already said it in bestmassagechair.us, but those who have tried this device for cervical massage corroborate that it perfectly fulfills its function. In fact, it is considered very effective in preventing pain in areas of contractures and for treating back knots because it has a strong and deep massage.
Of course, the value for money of this Naipo MGS 150D and the fact that it can be used anywhere is also appreciated. Two super important factors.
In addition, the device, as it has handles, facilitates relative pressure. That is, we can control a little with our own hands the Shiatsu force that it exerts on our muscles and trigger points. In this way, people who tolerate less pain or who are not used to this type of massage, have a great option in the first uses. So we will get used to it little by little.
The 20 minute shutdown time is pretty good. Users consider this to be a highly recommended time for both pressure and heat therapy.
Let’s also see the most frequently asked questions:
- At the beginning, its use should not be abused, And above all, always take into account not to exceed the 20 minutes that the auto-off has to avoid discomfort the next day and other problems of the same nature.
- The nominal power for use is 30 watts (w).
- The velcro fabric interposes between the massager and our skin at the time of massage. Highly recommended for sensitive skin.
- You can rest your arms in the openings of the handles and sit comfortably while using it.
- It is not rechargeable since it does not have a battery. It works connected to the current.
- The heat is mild but it shows in time.
- Weighing less than two kilos you can have it on perfectly.
- The power cord is approximately 1.5 meters long. More than enough.
- It does have adjustable intensity.
As we have clarified throughout the review, the Naipo MGS-150D is a massager that has the peculiarity and virtue of being suitable for many muscle groups (adaptable 3D massager). And we advise using the handles to apply more or less pressure on the specific area.
The operation of this self-massage is inspired by the Japanese Shiatsu technique, which consists of a deep push to relieve contractures. So, together with the aforementioned, it must be each one who measures their tolerance to pain and their comfort in the massage, always without being abused.
On the left side, the massager has its control buttons. So you can handle it easily.
The buttons in question, from the top to the bottom, are:
- Button to turn the appliance on or off.
- Button to choose the direction or the direction of rotation, between two available.
- Heat therapy function, to activate or deactivate it.
- Button to select intensity or speed of massage.
We also leave you a video that will help you use it. With it and with the previous photo you will also get ideas of muscle areas (back, belly, buttocks, calves, thighs …) where to apply the massage with the Naipo MGS 150D.
Precautions before use
People who have pacemakers or other medical implants should not use this product.
If you suffer from complications or health conditions as indicated below, consult your doctor before use:
- Patients with fever.
- Cancer patients.
- Patients with cartilage.
- Patients with acute illness.
- Patients with heart disease.
- Patients with the spine bending abnormally.
- The sick or repairing parts.
- Women who are pregnant or menstruating.
- People who are in poor physical condition.
- People who are uncomfortable.
- People who have a disease such as hypertension.