An ideal option for when you come home with muscle pain or fatigue, after work, is a massage back like the Medisana MC 830. Do you know why we recommend buying a massage backrest and, specifically, this model?
Massage backrests offer an advantage, or at least a differential point, compared to other models of cervical massagers. We refer to the possibility of placing it on any armchair or sofa in the house.
Taking this as a premise, we can already sense that it is something perfect for those days with too high a stress load. You can use it at home or in the office and it will help you to release certain tensions, relieve certain muscle aches and, above all, to get a better sleep when night comes.
Remember that both the Medisana MC 830 Backrest, as well as other electric massagers for neck and back, do not replace the medical treatment of a specialist. Don’t think about completely decontracting your back, but about relaxing it very effectively.
We have the backing of a brand with great experience in the world of beauty, health and self-massage or self-relaxation. So we know that this Medisana MC 830 Shiatsu Massager will be a recommended option. The thing is… how much recommendable? Is it worth what it costs? Let’s go with the review.
FEATURES OF MEDISANA MC 830 MASSAGER (88944)
- This Medisana MC 830 Massage Backrest has Shiatsu (or deep) massage in 3 areas of the body. With it you can relax your entire back as these areas cover it completely.
- In addition to this, the seat offers a vibratory massage function that is independent of the vertical part. This is a very pleasant type of massage for the hip.
- The massage heads or nodes are made of a new technology material : Tecnogel. The fact that the Medisana MC 830 heads are made of gel provides a more soft point and, in general, of quality in the pressure of the same on the spine.
- It also presents among its functions that of heat therapy like most of its competitors.
- With the remote control we can manage the massager’s work zones as well as their intensities.
- The package content is: Shiatsu massage seat, remote control, power plug, user manual.
If we want this to be the most complete review of the Medisana MC 830 Massage Chair, in addition to subjecting it to a test, it is useful for us to include certain data on the technical aspect of the product. So we are going to leave you this list so you can buy with other similar models depending on what you are looking for:
- The measurements of the backrest are: 105 cm high x 43 cm wide x 13 cm thick.
- It has an approximate weight of about 3.4 kg.
- It works at a nominal current power of 30W.
- The power supply uses a European standard configuration: 230V / 50Hz.
REVIEW WITH ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
We answer the most frequently asked questions
We continue to add data to our review with some of the doubts that users have the most about the Medisana MC 830 and that we can resolve after our test.
The first thing they ask themselves is… Are the Hydrogel heads really worth it?
The answer is that yes, they are slightly more delicate, that is, they will take better care of our skin. All of us who have tried it agree that it is a softer and more pleasant massage compared to others. And we emphasize that friction that is bothersome to the skin or that even damages it, does not relax anyone.
On the other hand, there is the typical question about the operation of the MC 830: does it need to be plugged into the mains to work?
Well in this case the answer is also yes. This model of self-massager does not have a rechargeable battery as we have already seen, therefore, it will need to be connected to the power.
OPINIONS OF THIS SHIATSU MASSAGER BACKREST
At this point we are not going to extend too much. The opinions of the Medisana MC830 Massage Backrest on Amazon are diverse although low in number, so the average of the evaluations is 3.4 out of 5.
Taking this into account and relying on our own conclusion from bestmassagechair.us , can we recommend this product?
The answer is yes. And we explain ourselves better.
The evaluations are positive, there is no doubt about that. In fact, opinions are contrasted in such a way that the advantages of this massage machine are recognized.
As we saw in a previous point, among them were the gel heads, the price, the vibration separated from the other massage areas… With which we can consequently deduce that the device delivers what it promises.
The most negative evaluations correspond, as in many other cases, to technical or operating problems of the device. For this, the 30-day money-back guarantee is offered. Your decision-making comes into play here.
What do you think of the Medisana MC 830?
If you are not convinced, you can go to see the review of the Medisana Massager MCN 88930 , which has similarities with this model.