You may also read the following articles related to massage chairs:
- Best Massage Chairs Under $1000
- Best Massage Chairs Under $2000
- Kahuna Massage Chair Reviews & Guide 2022
Kahuna massage chairs are made-in-Japan technology, with tremendous massage functions like luxurious ones.
In the Kahuna LM-6800 massage chair, we will see the design, performance, massage techniques, airbags, customizable massage programs, and much more. This article will also include deficiency analysis and everything that could have been done better. Let us review the Kahuna LM6800 Reclining Massage Chair in detail.
The Kahuna LM6800 Massage Chair is available in 2 Colors
- 100% FDA Approved – Medical Device Registration
- Computer body scan technology
- 36 airbag
- 6 automatic programs
- 3 degrees of zero gravity
- Air cell massage technology spreads over the entire body of this seat
- 5 methods of manual massage
- L-Track massage method
- Adaptive and customized roll rate
- Super-soft cushioning to increase the encounter with the massage
- 3-year warranty – Warranty on the structural structure and all parts
- Heat treatment
- New * YOGA extension function
- Double rollers for an intense foot massage
- The cotton for the feet is removable and washable
- Space-saving technology
- Extra padding for the feet
- Easy to use and affordable remote mounts
- Great calf massager
- Supports taller people – Height 5’0 – 6’4
I love the Kahuna LM-6800 due following main features:
Computer Body Scan Technology – The Kahuna Massage Chair LM6800 begins by scanning the entire body via its personal computer scanning technologies.
Auto Massage Programs – The main feature of the chair is its 6 preprogrammed automatic massage programs. It includes the following:
- Deep tissue
The programs work well with chair shoulder airbags which are double layered. In addition, the remote control allows for easy use with its 18 buttons.
Kahuna makes it comfortable to use by using a friendly, interactive, and easy-to-use screen. The app that impressed us is that the SH-Chiro program is able to target the spine and help improve the flow of energy.
It works to unlock precious nerve energy and allow it to proceed throughout the body.
Manual Massage Programs – Next, we looked at the structure of the applications and how he used technical therapy through shiatsu techniques for the whole body. Below you will discover the 5 manual massage techniques that help you do this.
- Combination knead/tap
L-Track Rollers- Contemporary L-Track roller tracks are now featured in the best massage chairs. Along with the LM6800, you get those premium L-track rollers that run on a constant roller track.
The entire length of the course extends from the head to the hamstrings. What many people don’t realize is that the full coverage of the L-tracks is 35% more than the typical S-track. This helps users struggling with tight glutes, hamstrings, and thighs, as well as general pain.
The entire frame structure of the LM6800 is based on and designed on the L-track. It uses 4 forceps plus an innovative air cell massage method to target the hips, waist, shoulders, and arms. However, the biggest benefit we found was its ability to support the spine, neck, and shoulder areas while helping to decompress the spine under the effects of gravity.
Space-saving technology – One of the biggest benefits we have discovered with this chair is its space-saving ability. Normally, massage chairs and recliners require 11 to 36 cm of distance from the wall. But Kahunas LM6800 only takes 8cm to enter its zero gravity position. This was great for smaller spaces where we analyzed the seat as it allowed other furniture and decorations to fit comfortably into the space.
Zero Gravity – A space-saving chair that can recline in zero-gravity charts is a winner. Recent NASA research involved using zero gravity positioning for flights. The studio said there are benefits to zero gravity placement and today we are seeing this integration for contemporary furniture. Zero gravity is the absence of gravity which implies the absence of stresses and stresses from contact forces (scales, floors, beds, seats, etc.).
Yoga Stretching Program – Among the most popular features of this seat is its Yoga massage app which runs for 30 minutes. The best way to describe massage is that it combines deep massage techniques with innovative stretching. Many consumers have compared stretching to using gymnastic balls and placing your body on the ball and bending backward. It offers incredible health benefits by improving blood circulation and allowing the spine to experience the greater sensation
Lower Body Massage – The lower part of the seat is equipped with additional padding for the feet and a particularly powerful foot massager. In the foot area, you get double rollers that work to produce smooth movements to reduce strain on the feet and arch. Plus, it features a calf and lower back heating, plus an adjustable foot area for taller people. Eventually, as you can imagine, more people will try and try your place. Fortunately, the cotton of the LM6800’s foot part is detachable and washable.
Technology – Being one of those high-end premium massage chairs on the market, the Kahuna LM6800 is also among the most popular. It is one of the best-selling and renowned chairs available now. Which must make you wonder, what makes it so great? In a word, technology!
Design – Design often depends on preferences. Some people like sophisticated layouts, while others prefer a simple design. The LM6800 falls into the latter category. There’s nothing flashy, designer, or lavish about the layout Kahuna went with.
To be honest, it’s too simple and reminds customers of a massage chair in a salon. But its durability is extremely impressive. It is made of plastic, steel and vinyl coated. When you look at the layout you notice the beige/khaki color tone which is nothing special. Overall, the look and feel of the chair are pretty cheap and make you wonder how good it really is. Then again, you start to notice its sustainability and consistent level of top performance.
Comfort – The comfort of the chairs is second to none! We found that the padding is sufficient everywhere except the foot massage, and the seat layers are firm. Each of these programs is encouraged, and its sustainable padding allows you to fall asleep easily.
Duration and warranty – While things don’t look flashy, the chair’s sturdiness is solid. It can withstand prolonged use with its boosted fat, and its arrangement allows it to hold and maintain larger individuals. Kahuna offers a 3-year warranty for your LM6800. It covers the work, the structural frame, and every single portion of the seat. Furthermore, in the first calendar year, the warranty covers everything and the customer does not have to pay anything.
Cost – In our analysis, the biggest selling point was the cost. Kahuna was simply able to earn a wonderful place that is priced far below its real price. It’s a steal for the price as it can easily compete with some high-end massage chairs. While you won’t get exactly the same quality you would get with top-tier massage chairs, the LM6800 readily smashes its price range rivals.
- Strong, Intense Foot Rollers: Many people, I added, enjoy a good foot massager that really gets into tough places. But many users have claimed that the foot rollers don’t even provide enough insulation which leads to the massage becoming too bumpy. The reason turned out to be that the actual lining that covers the calipers is thin and prevents the feet from getting adequate protection. To help solve this problem, you can choose the foam that came with the chair and fill it with the foot roller. All you need to do is unzip the cover that sits above the tongs and place enough foam in until you feel comfortable.
- Noisy Operation: The LM6800 is not silent when it is running. This can be annoying as it is not possible to change the volume of the chair.
- Difficult Installation: This chair is thick and you will need help installing it. You can choose to have it delivered and built for you, but this costs extra money.